Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Change Continues

One of the greatest and saddest things about raising children is watching them grow and change. It is very cool to watch but I often find myself wondering where my little boys went.

Seth has really changed in the last few weeks. First, he has developed a big interest in history, U.S. war history to be more precise. I've started recording anything I can find on the History channel that relates to the Revolutionary War, Civil War, WWI or WWII.

He has also just started practicing the piano on his own. Without notice he will go in and start playing where before we had to bribe, beg, plead and threaten to get him to practice. And reading has become a new obsession. He is now just getting books and going into his room and starts reading.

What could be next, picking up his toys? No way, that is just crazy talk.

No comments: