Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for Seth and Chase. Seth is going into 2nd Grade and Chase is Kindergarten. It is always a hectic day because we aren't in a routine yet for getting up and getting ready, everyone is walking their kid in so the parking lot is a madhouse, and the halls are full.

So, we took our customary pictures and video but I didn't get to savor it. It was partly because it was crazy there, and second because I was preoccupied with going to work. I know I will regret it.

I don't want these days to go by too fast. Shelley and I are doing everything we can to take these days in. We have a ton of pictures and videos so we will have plenty of memories. Plus between the blogs and facebook, we will have captured a lot of the memories.

I am not ready for my babies to grow up yet, though.

No comments: