Wednesday, February 07, 2018

I'm Back (for now)


It has been a long time since I posted anything and I regret that.  As I looked back on some of the post, it was a nice journey down memory lane.

So, I'm going to give it another shot.

It is interesting because one of my last posts was about meeting Shelley the first time.  The 21st anniversary of that was yesterday.

A lot of other things have changed since my last posts.

We moved from Bedford to Lavon. 
The boys are 15 and 12.
Seth is learning to drive. 😓
We have started a new company.  We are in a partnership on a water and fire restoration company.  Rainbow International of Mckinney.
My mother is diagnosed with Lung cancer.
We've lost several relatives. I'm not going to list them all out of concern that I might forget someone.

I don't know if anyone will notice that I posted again so I will be curious to see if anyone comments.


No comments: