Sunday, April 06, 2008

Prayers Needed

My journey to Christ was a lengthy one and it took several people to accomplish it. First and primary was my awesome wife who invited me to church and kept me going and showed me through words and actions what it meant to be a follower of Christ.

But, it also took an awesome church and and an awesome pastor. But, since I am hard headed and stubborn, I was going to need to hear his words as often as possible.

The thing that kept me going back to church initially was the incredible music ministry at our church and one of the people responsible for that was a woman named Vanessa.

She has the most incredible voice and on several occasions has moved me to tears. Now I am in tears for a different reason. She is fighting for her life. We have never been introduced nor have we ever even spoken but I have a special connection to her because of her role in my journey.

Please pray for Vanessa, we need a miracle.

No comments: