Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Tired

I am really tired. This was a very busy weekend.

It started Friday night by going to our favorite Mexican restaurant followed by taking the boys to see a theatrical production of Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

Saturday started with breakfast with men from my church home team and continuation of our study of 1 Timothy. Then the family and I drove to Oklahoma where we stopped and toured a facility that we are thinking about opening up our business in.

Then we spent the next 6 hours at a family Reunion where we all played hard. I was 0 - 3 in volleyball games. We then went to the other side of the family and were up until almost midnight visiting.

Today started off with a little Mother's Day celebration followed by Sunday school, church and then back home for a little more family time. We then got in the car and made the 2 hour drive back home and now here I sit. I'm tired.

No comments: