Thursday, May 08, 2008

Smoking in the Boy's Room

I get to work pretty early and I am usually the only one in the office initially. But, the way our office is constructed it is hard to know who is there and who isn't. Well, somebody has started getting there early as well and for some reason they have a need to smoke in the men's room every morning.

I don't know if they think no one can tell but we can. It smells discusting in there and I haven't been able to figure out who it is. I'm thinking about leaving them a note or something just to let them know I'm looking for them.

video link

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget to consider the janitorial service.

Thanks for the video. It helped to start my day off with a smile.

mommyofangels said...

Brings back memories.. I forgot they wore makeup.