Monday, July 14, 2008

I Quit Another Job

I have now quit another job. This is now twice in 14 months that I have quit a job.

This is a big step because I don't have a paying job that I am moving to. As many who read this know, about 18 months ago, I started my own business. This little venture has grown quite a bit despite me only working on it a few hours a week. Now, my brother has been working it full time since last October but we still haven't been able to pay him and don't anticipate being able to pay either one of us for at least a few more months.

So, why I am I doing this? Well, I've always had a feeling that God had something great planned for me and so Shelley and I have prayed and feel this is the best time to try this. I haven't ever been someone who felt that God had spoken to them but I have to say, over the last few months God has been very clear. If this will work, I don't know, but I do know that God has great things planned and this is the first step to get there.

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

OMG! Are you serious? Wow, how exciting, I wish I could quit my job, just don't know where I want to do with myself yet, so I guess I'll stay for now.