Sunday, December 14, 2008

What a Week

This has been quite a week.

It started off on Tuesday night when Shelley and I attended a Christmas reception for this organization. Here is a post Shelley wrote about the event.

Then the next day I flew to San Antonio and was there until Thursday afternoon.

Saturday morning started off with a 2 hour drive to participate in a Christmas Festival for my mother-in-law's church. Here are some photos from the event.

Shelley and I then left the boys there at 1 p.m. and made the 2 hour drive back home where we had time for a quick nap and then we had to get ready for my office Christmas party. The party was at the house of our Chairman, and I must say it is an amazing house. We were at the party for about 90 minutes before we then left to make a return trip to pick up our boys.

We were all tucked in by 11:30 pm.

Sunday then started with a trip to church where we got to see this group.

The African Children's Choir is an amazing group and they show the great promise of African children.

Following church we delivered food and presents to two families our Home Team had adopted via this organization.

I am exhausted and I now have to get on a plane tomorrow and fly to San Diego. I can't wait until next weekend when I can finally get some rest.

No comments: