Thursday, December 09, 2010

A Special Gift

Last night when I came home I was immediately greeted by an excited Seth carry a small gift bag. He was so excited Shelley had to tell me that he had bought me a gift. My expectation was that it would be either something from his room that he had just "gifted" me or something that was actually for him like a small lego set. But to my surprise it was a mug like the one pictured. He had purchased it from a store that has been set up at school to help the kids buy presents and he had picked it out especially for me. I was also shocked to find out he had spent $10 of his own money on it. This is a lot of money in a 7 year old's economy. It equals either 5 teeth or 2 months of allowance.

Seth has a very special heart and the mug will always be special to me.

No comments: