Sunday, March 16, 2008

A First For Me

This weekend has been full of first. As I mentioned earlier Seth and I went to a movie together for the first time. Chase rode his tricycle for the first time. And today, I rooted for Tiger Woods to win a golf tournament.

Ever since Tiger came on to the scene, I have been anti-Tiger. The main reason is when I was growing up one of my sports heroes was Jack Nicklaus and I thought they gave Tiger the title "greatest golfer" way too early. Well, I think he has finally earned that title and some of the things he does is amazing.

So, now I am cheering for him to continue his win streak which is currently 5 PGA events in a row and 7 total events in a row plus I hope he does win the grand slam so I can say I actually saw it done.

But, Jack will always be my favorite.

No comments: