Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Brady Bunch

We have all discovered a new show in our house, The Brady Bunch. The boys love it and have fallen victim to the catchiness of the theme song. They can be heard singing it all day long.

Now, for me it is also a new show despite seeing it hundreds of times. Now when I watch it I am seeing it from the perspective of the parents instead of the kids. Now, I see it all different as I watch their parenting techniques wishing it was as easy as they make it appear.

1 comment:

Idaho Dad said...

We watched all five seasons of Brady Bunch last year. The kids loved it, and I even had fun watching those shows over again. It had been 30 years since I saw most of them, and my perspective had changed from child to that of parent.

After that, we watched six seasons of The Cosby Show, which the kids also loved. Then, on to The Munsters.

And now we're starting Get Smart.

Lots of great old TV shows out there on DVD!