Thursday, September 01, 2005

QT



I really love Quik Trip and I go there frequently. They are clean, the staff is always friendly, quality gas and an awesome fountain drink selection. But, I may go there too often. Here is how the events of my visit this morning occured.

This morning when I arrived besides Jeff, the regular assistant manager on duty, there was also now Nicole. I know Nicole but she usually works the afternoon shift and Saturday and Sunday. (If you know their names and schedule, are you going there too much?).

Well anyway....

Jeff commented that he really knew his customers and to prove the point he knew I would get a 44 oz. fountain drink. Nicole countered that yes she knew I would get a 44 oz. fountain drink but also did he know that my son's favorite drink was a Strawberry Banana FreezOn?

Yes, I go there often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had a fine 7-11 drink and filled gas @ Walmart, with my savings over "The QT" saved 15%. Just passing by "The QT" and thought life does not start and end at the QT.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Okay, I deleted my 1st comment because my spelling was really embarrassing. We love QT and have a brand new one in our neighborhood!