Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Where were the Bluebonnets



What happened to the Bluebonnets this year? I look forward to them blooming every year . Also, since we have kids, I look forward to the "Texas" tradition of pulling off of the highway, hiking up a hill and sitting your kids in the middle of a Bluebonnet patch and taking their picture. Since this is Chase's first spring, this was going to be his first picture and we missed it.

Was it just our area or did the Bluebonnets not bloom in other areas as well?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I saw a few, but not many. And now we are moving and I won't be able to take any pictures.

mommyofangels said...

I've got some in my yard. Wait, no there were only 3, and Isabel pulled them out.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, I thought I saw people taking pictures in the Bluebonnets near the access road of Fellowship Church. Maybe I was seeing things. I know I wanted to do it this year (never did it before) BUT, Jeff remember, this is TEXAS... the weather never acts like it's supposed to. I wouldn't be surprised if you see some this weekend.