Sunday, June 10, 2007

Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun

When I was in college one of my jobs was as a photographer who took pictures at all the fraternity and soriority parties. I don't know how many parties I went to while I did this but it was a bunch. Sometimes I attended three or four in one night and maybe up to eight over a weekend.

Well, back in the mid to late eighties it seems that you couldn't be a garage band and not play Blister in the Sun. I heard that song thousands of times but over time I forgot who did it or what it was called. I have been trying to think of it for probably the last ten years and could never adequately describe it to anyone so they could help me.

Well, I finally figured it out this week and I am posting it on my blog so I won't ever forget.

If you can see the video then go to this link.

1 comment:

Jeremy@Life of an Ant said...

Lol, I haven't had that exact problem but I do tend to forget the names of songs and movies easily.