Friday, June 29, 2007

Bibleman


I've discovered a new favorite show for the kids and that is Bibleman. Now, I have heard of Bibleman in the past but really had no interest.

"Bibleman", really? That is just too corny and it is done by Buddy from Charles in Charge (Willie Aames)? Or, at least that is what I thought in the past.

But, when we switched to Uverse we got a new channel called Smile of a child and it shows Bibleman. So, one morning with nothing else on, I turned on Bibleman. When it was over I was wanting more.

Now, it isn't the best acting or best special effects or even the best writing but the message is really good. But more importantly the boys like it.

Instead of running around and being Power Rangers, now the boys are pretending they are Bibleman. What else can you ask?

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

Hey we get this channel, and we don't have cable or anything. We have a HD-TV so it's channel 58.5. We also get JCTV which is I think 58.3. All the HD channels are a point something. Channel 8 would be 8.1.
I went to a smile of a childs website and it's cool cause you can watch what's currently playing on TV online. Thanks for the heads up.