Sunday, July 22, 2007

Giving Back

Tithing was one of the hardest decisions I ever made. Giving back 10% of my income seemed like an impossible thing to do but I took the leap of faith and I have been blessed thousands of times over. The concept of waiting on God to bless you and then giving versus giving and then receiving the blessing of God was a difficult one for me to understand.

Some of you know that I have a business I have started on the side with my brother called Live To Shoot. It is just in its infancy and we have been trying to grow it. Last week Shelley encouraged me to start giving more than we have knowing that God will bless us and hopefully bless Live To Shoot, so I started that this week.

We have also started another project at Live To Shoot for giving back. Go here to find out more about it.

No comments: