Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Tour of Texas Stadium

One of the things I love about being a father is I get to be a kid again and I get to do things I've never done.

One of those things was touring Texas Stadium but we did that today. Below is a picture of the boys in the Stadium Club looking out onto the field.



We also got to go to a suite, tour the locker room and then go out onto the field. I was a little surprised that the locker room wasn't any bigger than it is and it is not very elaborate. Apparently it hasn't changed since the stadium was built.

The biggest kick was going on the field. I have to admit, I felt twelve again as I looked up at the hole in the roof. We had fun running on the field, taking pictures on the star and throwing the football around. Seth and Chase even ran a few pass patterns for me.

Stay tuned to find out what is next on the list...

No comments: