Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm Not Gay, Not That There Is Anything Wrong With That

I have gotten a few interesting calls at work this past week. The first call was at 6:15 AM last Friday and it went like this:

Me: This is Jeff
Male Caller: I think you are cute.
Me: Who is this?
Male Caller: Someone who thinks you are cute.
Me: Who is this?
Male Caller: Do I have a shot?
I hung up at this point. The call was someone that called our toll free number and then dialed my extension. Since it was so early it had to be someone in the building who knew I was there. But, I didn't think much of it until I got the second call the next Monday.

Me: This is Jeff
Male Caller: Its me again.
Me: Now, who is this?
Male Caller: Do I have any chance?
Me: NO!
Male Caller: You don't want to mess around?

I hung up at this point and felt like quoting from one of my favorite Seinfeld episondes, "I'm not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that."

Video Link


2 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

I've been wondering what my state's senior US Senator has been up to the past couple of weeks.

mommyofangels said...

I don't think your gay, not that there's anything wrong with that I've got alot of gay friends...
I guess flaunting the pictures of your wife and kids won't matter either.