Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Proof God is a Man

I have found irrefutable evidence that God is a man and he has a sense of humor. That evidence is poop. Yes, I said poop.

God could have come up with a hundred ways to solve the problems that poop solves but he came up with poop. Why? Because it is funny. Yes, I don't care who you are, poop is funny, at least to boys. Four year old boys in particular.

Poop has become the punchline to all of Seth's jokes.

"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Googly goo"
"Googly goo who?"
"Googly goo poo poo" and then tears of laughter begin to flow.

Poop is funny...

4 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

Hmmmm... I'm going to have to say that poop is definitely funny, but not quite as much as farts.

However, combine the two and you've got comedy gold!

Farts and poop!

Jeff Dowdle said...

Yes, farts are funny and I can't wait until he discovers those.

The Father of Five said...

I have a weakness for cartoon monkeys THROWING poop, while farting!!

Does that make me a bad person?

(grin)...

Funny post! I sent it to my sister who has twin boys around the same age, and she is frequently telling me about their fart, poo, and stinky butt humor!!

Anonymous said...

This is Father-of-Five's sister, the one with the poop obsessed twin boys...

I think it is especially funny when little boys are standing at the potty peeing and a cute little fart sneaks out of their bare little butts.

I have a lot of poop stories.