Sunday, June 12, 2005

Millionaire

I read an article the other day that said last year there was over 600,000 new millionaires created. That is a lot of new wealth.

I had a goal to be a millionaire by the time I turned 40 and that was defined as my assets - minus my liabilities equaling one million dollars. But, since I am almost 39 and unless God comes through with some sort of unexpected blessing, (aren't all of God's blessings unexpected, though?) I am not going to make it.

But, I now have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, a wonderful wife and best friend, one and soon to be two sons, I'm blessed to live in the United States, a roof over my head, no worries about where my next meal is coming from and I could go on and on.

I have a million reasons why it doesn't matter how much money I have so I have made my goal to be a millionaire by the time I turned forty.

No comments: