Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Patience

I have been struggling with patience all my life but right now I am having a really hard time. There are several things that I am looking for a resolution to but it is taking a long time. I know in Romans it says "suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope," but I struggle with the feeling of inactivity. I know it is my desire for control so I am really trying to turn it over to God.

There are a lot of versus in the Bible that deal with patience so I know God is aware that it is a struggle for us.

But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance. Romans 8:25.

Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say on the Lord! Psalm 27:14

I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1

1 comment:

Sean Dietrich said...

Great blogging.
I would be honored if you would check out my site. I am a musician and all my music is free on my site. Anyway, just wanted to share.

-Sean
___________________________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free."