Wednesday, September 06, 2006

WANTED: Mentor/Life Coach

Position Available: Looking for a Mentor/Life Coach and accountability partner who can help me advance in my walk with Christ and achieve some of my personal goals. Must be a Christian, Entrepeneur, and good listener. Must be willing to listen and share their life secrets.

Location - Dallas/Fort Worth but telecommuniting available for the right candidate.
Compensation - The occasional lunch and the fullfillment of helping a fellow Christian.

Interested candidates can email me or post a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not available for the position at this time, my walk has become a slow shuffle. (Its been a very hard storm season.) But this is exactly what I was looking for also. May I use your idea? :)
Its good to see a man of true faith out thier striving to serve the Lord and his family. Thanks for sharing.