Sunday, August 26, 2007

41

Yesterday was my 41st birthday and that is something that is still hard for me to comprehend. I don't feel old enough to be 41.

But, we had a great day that ended in attending The Wiggles concernt at Nokia Theatre. If you had asked me twenty years ago what I would be doing on my 41st birthday, I think I could have listed a thousand things and going to see the Wiggles would never have come up.

Being 41 is off to an inauspicious start as well. I am on day 2 of being 41 and I have already had to go to the doctor. I hate doctors but I have a sinus infection that is killing me and I finally had to break down.

I'm 41 and I'm falling apart..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Old Man......

Anonymous said...

I'm only 33 - I've got arthritis in my right foot and left hand. How pathetic is that? Hope you feel better soon.
lbt