Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cowboys 31 Denver 20

The Cowboys are now 2-0 in fake football. While you can't judge anything on pre-season, I do see a crispness in the way they are playing.

A few things I noted:

1. Romo continues to look good.
2. The running game looks solid and between Jones and Barber I think they are going to have a good mix.
3. They got some pressure on the quarterback.
4. They have a solid battle going on at kicker and it will be interesting to see who wins it.
5. I'm still not seeing much out of Bobby Carpenter.
6. I'm excited about Isiah Stanbeck. He looks like he could be an exciting player.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blogs on the Cowboys. It's nice hearing what I know Tracy would have been telling me...a new season always brought non-stop commentary on the Cowboys at our house.

Dad Stuff said...

Sigh. It must be nice to have a team with potential.
Our team is still rebuilding and looks to be out of the playoff race about the time preseason ends.