Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brady Campaign

Here is some of the email I got from the Brady Campaign regarding the Supreme Court decision. (Yes, I get emails from the Brady Campaign. You have to keep an eye on the opposition).

Dear jeff,


Just hours ago, the U.S. Supreme Court handed down its ruling on the most significant Second Amendment case in our country's history, District of Columbia v. Heller.

I want you to know that we have hit the ground running. Our fight to enact and defend strong gun laws to save lives will be undiminished.

The Heller decision will no doubt embolden ideological extremists to file new legal attacks on existing gun laws. But with the help of the Brady Center’s legal team, those attacks can, and must, be successfully resisted in the interest of public safety.




I must be one of those "ideological extremists" they are talking about.

This is a big win but we can't stop fighting because I know the other side isn't going to stop.

No comments: