Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 4 with the boys

Today was another good day with the boys. We had a little different routine because I was a guest speaker at Shelley's class so that meant they spent about 3 hours in one of those hourly daycare. They love it so they had a good time.

It has been fun to be with them and just observe them all day.

One thing that happens in our house quite often is I have customers coming over a lot picking up guns. This has come quite routine for everybody so today it became part of the boys play. I didn't know what they were doing when Seth shut Chase in the pantry. Chase then knocked on the door and Seth declared, "we have a customer." He then opened the door and Chase entered and said "I've come to pick up a gun." So, I pretended to give him a gun a fill out all the appropriate paperwork, which he had to sign of course. It was great fun...

No comments: