Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Running Away

Today at lunch I commented how Chase had done a good job at eating his lunch. For some reason this really upset Seth and he got very angry. He started stomping around, he turned his back to me and then he went to his room and slammed the door.

He then returned to declare "I am running away from home for real."

"Tomorrow I am leaving and I'm not going to see my family anymore."

Chase replied with, "I'm going to spank his butt."

He then went to to his room. A little while later I went to check on him and heard him sobbing and between sobs he said to himself, "if I leave I am going to miss mommy."

He then later came out and declared he wasn't going to run away. What a relief, I was so worried.

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

so was he implying that he wouldn't miss you???