Thursday, October 27, 2005

Expect It When You Least Expect It

Last night I started to video tape a brief clip of Chase. He was laying on a blanket and with the clothes he was wearing he appeared to just blend into the blanket and I thought it looked pretty cool.

I had just started taping when Seth came and laid down by Chase and starting talking to him. He then went and got his orange juice and was trying to share it with Chase. Seth then began getting blankets and covering up Chase's feet because he thought he was cold and then he went and got a pillow for his head. I guess it looked comfortable to him so Seth then decided to just lay down with his head on the pillow and continued to talk to Chase.

My 30 second video clip extended to 5 minutes as I captured this unscripted moment between big brother and little brother.

You can't create quality time, quality time comes out of quantity time.

No comments: