Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cowboys 25, Bills 24

That was the craziest game I think I have ever seen. When can a team throw 5 interceptions and have 1 fumble and still win? How many games have you seen with 2 interceptions returned for touchdowns, a kick off return for a touchdown, a recovered on side kick and a game winning 52 yard field goal?

Romo was horrible but you have to take the bad with the good. But, he did still manage 300 yards and 2 TD passes.

The defense was incredible. They only allowed 3 points from the Buffalo offense.

And, what about Nick Folk? He was money all night and he is just a rookie. I think it was a draft pick well worth taking.

But, I have to take some of the credit because for some reason I wasn't wearing the t-shirt I had worn for the four previous wins. But, in the 4th quarter shortly before Newman's interception, I changed and now we are 5-0.

This Sunday will be an exciting game..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I tuned in for the last 6 minutes and WOW that was a crazy game. The Cowboys should go all the way this year..... Jeff, I could picture you screaming at the TV.

Anonymous said...

HELLOOOOOO - why in the world did you not have the right shirt on from the beginning??? Let me just tell you the drama over wearing the right shirt or the right hat at my house during a cowboy's game was over the top in years past!!! I love your Cowboys blogs Jeff - it's like hearing commentary straight from Tracy. Thanks for inadvertantly making me smile.

mommyofangels said...

Don't ever take off the shirt!