Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cowboys 37 , Packers 27

Cowboys are now 11-1.

What a game! It ended up being a lot closer than you would have thought after the first half but I don't think we could have expected to blow out the Packers. I believe the Cowboys are the better team but I hope with this win if we meet again, it will be in Dallas. I would hate to play them in Green Bay.

Tonight they played well in most areas. It was definitely the Romo - T.O. night with a little Witten thrown in for good measure.

On another note, I don't like the NFL coverage. They were late many times returning to the action and Bryant Gumble referred to the Cowboys as either the Packers or Green Bay at least 3 times in the first 5 minutes.

It is late and I will sleep with a smile on my face tonight.

No comments: