Sunday, November 04, 2007

Do Nothing Day

Today we had one of our "Do Nothing Days." This is where we do as little as possible and in the case of Shelley that includes bathing. Me and the boys only left the house once and that was to go to the grocery store.

While we all needed a day like this, there is one consequence of such a day and that is we all got a little "stir crazy." I don't know how many times I have yelled "Hey" or said something to the boys like "just quit touching each other."

This even affected Shelley and me. We broke into a shouting match over something that was really stupid. But, it may have been the first time the boys have ever seen us yell at each other because Seth ran into the living room and said "stop talking like that" and Chase stood between us and said "stop yelling."

It sure did convict me and I had to make sure I apologized to everyone.

No comments: