Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Heard Around The House

Tonight Shelley and I discovered a packaged of cookie dough that had been mysteriously opened and about half gone. We hypothized that the boys used their safety scissors to open the package.

Later, I came across Seth trying to find the cover for his scissors. I asked him if he had used the scissors earlier to open the cookie dough package "today." He replied, "no" and continued looking for the cap. A few seconds later he looked up at me and said "we did that yesterday."

----

We were in the car listening to a little Elvis when "In the Ghetto" came on. If you don't know the words, they go:

As the snow flies
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin'
A poor little baby child is born
In the ghetto
And his mama cries


Chase then asked "why did his mama cry?"

Later in the evening, Seth asked "why wasn't I born in the ghetto?"

No comments: