Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Day Off

I took today off but the only problem is I either forgot to tell Shelley or she didn't remember. If any of you are the betting type, I would put my money on the former.

So, since no one knew I would be home, the boys are at their grandmother's and Shelley is working all day. So, I've taken all the Christmas decorations down from the attic, put up the tree and now I sit in an empty house, blogging and watching A&E. Oh well, at least I'm not at work.

On a positive note, I got a text message from one of my employees saying they announced we could wear jeans for the rest of the year. Those that know me know I'm pumped about that. I'm just hoping this is that slippery slope and they will find it hard to take it away. I'm not holding my breath but one can hope.

If I don't get the opportunity tomorrow, I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

cool we get to wear jeans for the whole month of december too.