Friday, July 15, 2005

Karl Rove

Have you been following this Karl Rove, Rober Novak, Valerie Plame story? I have to a small degree and have been struck by how quiet the administration has been on the whole matter. There has been little effort to defend themselves and to me it seemed like they were content to let democrats and the media run wild with this story. I've been asking myself why they would do this while knowing the answer all along. Because they know there isn't anything there and they know the truth will eventually be revealed and then everyone who has been clamoring for the removal, firing and prosecution of Karl Rove may have to start looking at their own.

Well, it looks like that might be starting to happen. Check this out. Link

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

thanks for this... I was starting to believe all the media.