Friday, July 08, 2005

The Most Ridiculous Item of The Day

Sorry Bill O'Reilly that I'm stealing the title from your segment but it just seemed appropriate.

Shelley directed to me to this blog entry today. I hate to link to it but I can't give it justice so if you are curious you will need to read it yourself.

In summary, it basically states that George Bush and Tony Blair are to blame for the attacks this week in London. Here is one quote from the post, "Both of you should share responsibility for these deaths as well, for you have created a deadly war that can engulf us all."

I respect other people's opinions and I know we all are entitled to those opinions. But, a belief such as the one stated in that entry is ridiculous. The sad thing is that there are many people who have this warped view of reality and many are within the main stream media. How anyone can believe that George Bush or Tony Blair are the equivalent, or as this author seems to believe, worse than Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein, just baffles me. I think it is a clear lack of understanding of the difference between Good and Evil.

No comments: