Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Swimming Lessons

Last night I took Seth to his first swimming lesson and it has me asking this question, "Am I too old for this?"

I am sitting here nursing a sore back and a strained groin muscle following my 45 minute water wrestling session AKA "swimming lessons."

Overall Seth did a great job for a two and half year old. He wasn't afraid of getting in the water or even going under water but I don't think he even realized there was an instructor. He seemed to have his own thoughts on how he was going to learn how to swim and it didn't involve me or anyone else. He spent his time doing his best to get out of my grip. I think he might do better just throwing him in the water and letting him figure it out.

Well, I better go, I have less than 36 hours to rest and heal before our next "swimming lesson."

No comments: