Monday, July 11, 2005

My Dream List

The message at church this week was about not letting your fears prevent you from achieving your dreams. As children we had great imaginations and dreamed constantly about what we would do in the future. But, as we became adults we become too "realistic" and often forget about our dreams. One suggestion was to actually write down your dreams, so here is a short list of mine. Hopefully as time goes by I can write how I achieved some of these.

1. Have an impact on someone's life.
2. Watch my two sons accept Christ into their hearts and get baptized.
3. Be Self-Employed.
4. Write a book
5. Go to the Masters.
6. Own a house with some land where we can take the boys to just be boys.
7. Go to the World Series
8. Ride in a balloon.
9. Go to Greece
10. Go to Israel
11. Play a round of golf at Augusta National.
12. Take an Alaskan cruise.

This is just the beginning. I plan to continue to update this list.

What are your dreams?

2 comments:

mommyofangels said...

I changed the link to my blog to match the title, so please update the link on your blog.

It's http://mommyofangels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you're pretty close...