Monday, February 25, 2008

Faking It

The main purpose I created this blog was so that when our boys get older, they can have a place to go and read what was going on in our lives when they were little as well as have an opportunity to learn more about their parents. I know I would have loved to have something like that.

So, boys when you are reading this in the future, I just want you to know that your Mother and I are faking it. It may seem like we know exactly what we are doing and have everything under control but we don't.

As an example, over the past few days our bedtime routine got messed up so Shelley and I came up with a brilliant plan to get us back on schedule. The end result was Chase went to bed at 6 pm and Seth was up past 10 and I ended up sleeping on the couch. Needless to say, it didn't work as planned.

No comments: