Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Professor

No, I'm not going to write about Gilligan's Island but instead my brother. Since I am already on the subject of brothers, I thought I would tell one of the many stories I have about my own brother.

When we were little, myself 8,9, or 10 and Tim somewhere between 5 and 7, Tim became quite wise. No matter what you might say, it would be followed by "not necessarily", "that's not true" or any other type of contradictory statement you could think. "Tim, the sky is blue" and you would most definitely get a response like "Not necessarily..".

Since Tim seemed to know so much more than me, I dubbed him "The Professor".

More later on my various nicknames for him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha. You should know Lucy has developed the "crab defense" without any help from her uncle. Must be in the DNA.

Shelley said...

What is the "crab defense?"