Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Blog Revolution

Ok, maybe it isn't a revolution but I am going to take a little credit for some friends of mine starting to Blog. Here are three recent additions to my blog list.

Paul - Where to From Here?
Tammara - Something Mighty and Sublime
Tony - InSearchofSeagraves

They all offer something a little different but they are worth checking out.

Now, for all of my other friends out there who don't have Blogs, when are you going to jump onto the bandwagon?


Word Count - 16671
Goal - 16,670

2 comments:

tony said...

did you mean jump on the "bandwidth wagon"?

Jeff Dowdle said...

Yes Tony it should be the "bandwidth" wagon.

And I give Paul and Tammara full credit for my "novel" (i lose that term loosely). But you won't get any royalties from my book deal. :-)