Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Jesus' Water

Shelley is taking a break and has delegated telling cute stories about the boys to me. I'm not as good at it as she is but here is one.

Our church has a lake with a big fountain in the middle of it. When we go to church one thing Seth likes to do is to go down and look at the big fountain before we drop him off at the pre-school area. Also, at the lake is the baptistery. I have explained to Seth what it's purpose is as best I can but you never know what is sinking in.

This weekend when we went to look at "big fountain" Seth said he wanted to go and see "Jesus' Water". I'm amazed at his level of understanding some times.

Word Count - 35816
Goal - 38341

2 comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

It's lovely when we start seeing our kids taking on our faith in small ways. It's even more wonderful as they grow and start to develop their own trust in Jesus.

Unknown said...

DON'T let her take a break!!