Sunday, January 29, 2006

I Don't Deserve Her

This post is going to get a little more personal than normal but I want to use a forum that is a little more public to communicate a private message.

A week or so ago Shelley said to me that in the past I had made her feel like she wasn't good enough for me. Those words have been echoing in my head because that was never my intention. I am sorry for this and I hope she forgives me.

But, the truth of the matter is that I don't deserver her. She is the smartest, funniest, the best mother and the most beautiful person I have ever known. And either her pure stubbornness or by the Grace of God she has stuck with me and I am so thankful.

She has blessed my life in so many ways and I am so regretful that words I said hurt her and I hope she knows now how much I love her.

No comments: