Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm Behind

About three days ago I just ran out of words. I had written about 30,000 words toward my 50,000 word goal for a novel and then there was nothing. I am not a very verbose person so writing that many words has been tough and I finally ran out. I didn't even have any words for my blog, that is why I haven't posted in a few days. But, today I sat down and pounded out a few words and hopefully busted through the barrier. I am now at 33,125 and my goal to date is 36,674. Now, I had to reach up and yank the steering wheel hard to the left and my main character is probably trying to figure out what just happened but I got some words out. He hasn't been abducted by aliens yet but that could happen if I stall again. Pray for him, he's had a tough 22 days.

No comments: