Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Oh, How Things Have Changed

This morning I went through my normal routine of reading some of my favorite blogs and after I read this post on Minnie Moments I found myself giving her a quiet cheer as I rejoiced in her success of getting her son to poop in the toilet. I understood the size and importance of this accomplishment. I then had a moment of reflection as I remembered back to a time when I thought eating an entire large Domino's pizza in one setting was an accomplishment. Oh, how things have changed...

Tony and Lori you will soon understand. Enjoy it is really cool!

Word count - 26,800
Goal - 28,338

2 comments:

tony said...

hey, lori can still eat an entire large domino's pizza!

Minnie said...

WOW! Thanks for the link love!! I had no idea you read my blog.

My head is all inflated now. *grin*