Friday, January 13, 2006

I Don't Feel Like Superman

I took the superhero personality test and it said I was Superman. Well, truthfully, I am not feeling much like Superman currently. I am sick, overwhelmed at work, behind on my word count for my novel and last night Seth and I had a test of wills that just leaves my heart hurting.

Every once in awhile Seth and I will have a test of wills that usually revolves around his bedtime routine. I don't like raising my voice to him, I don't like spanking (I am not against spanking, it just doesn't work for me) so his big punishment is sending him to bed early. Before having kids I would never have believed how much it hurts to hear your son sobbing in his bedroom. I really think that is my Kryptonite because it just makes me melt.

Word count - 18741
Goal - 20,004


Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
80%
Green Lantern
75%
The Flash
70%
Spider-Man
65%
Robin
62%
Hulk
60%
Batman
60%
Supergirl
55%
Catwoman
50%
Iron Man
45%
Wonder Woman
35%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the Superhero Per

sonality Quiz

2 comments:

Jeff Dowdle said...

thanks for the support

Leslie said...

WOW! I can't wait to show this to Eric, he will love it! Absolutely love it!