Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Sports Weekend

This weekend had a lot of potential for great things for me. TCU was playing Iowa State in the EV1.Net Bowl, a Pittsburgh loss combined with a Kansas City win would put the Chiefs in the playoffs, either a loss by Carolina or Washington and a Cowboy win would put the Cowboys in the playoffs, and I was playing in the Championship of my Fantasy Football League.

Well, it was a mixed bag in terms of the results but overall it was disappointing. Neither the Cowboys or Chiefs made the playoffs and this was the most important of the different events. The Cowboys lost to finish the season 9-7. While this was an improvement over last year, it was still a disappointing season based on what could have been.

TCU did win the EV1.Net Bowl and I won the Championship of my Fantasy Football League but these were of little consequence.

No comments: