Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hall of Fame



Congratulations to Troy Aikman and Rayfield Wright for getting voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I was prepared to be very upset if none of the Cowboys got voted in and I already had my blog entry about the east coast media bias written but I think this was a good outcome. While I would like to have Michael Irvin voted in as well, not because I think he necessarily deserves it, but just to get in as many Cowboys as possible. But, I personally don't want to see any receivers get in until Drew Pearson is voted in because he is the true Dallas Cowboys' wide receiver.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I love your talk about the COWBOYS! The Cowboys have been a part of my life since I was born. When the Cowboys play, you don't talk, you don't leave the room, you watch! Well, that's how my family was! Oh and we scream a lot too! I feel bad for Drew. He so deserves being in the Hall of Fame. I don't understand that! I saw him interviewed not too long ago about that very subject and he seemed bothered by it too.