Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Hope I Don't Snore

Last night Shelley was up working and Seth had an accident and wet his bed. This was the first time he has done that since we declared him "officially potty trained" so I am unsure what the cause was.

Shelley brought him to our room to sleep in our bed instead of trying to change his sheets in the middle of night. After she laid him in bed and left, he sat up, looked me in the eye and said very sternly "you aren't going to snore like mama?" (Mama is his Grandmama).

I wanted to reply, "No, as long as you don't pee in the bed." but I chose not to.

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

Funny this happened to Isabel 2 nights ago too. Except I didn't find out until the following morning. I went the cheap route and put a heavy duty trash bag under the sheet when she first was potty training.