Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Enron

The trial of Kenneth Lay, founder of Enron, and Jeffrey Skilling, former CEO of Enron, began several weeks ago. Both are facing charges of fraud, conspiracy, insider trading and lying to auditors.

This weekend I watched Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room and it is a gripping documentary and I recommend it.

This documentary sparked my interest in the subject and if you are interested in following the trial of United States v. Jeffrey K. Skilling and Kenneth L. Lay then you can following it with this Blog .

If you want even more information, the Department of Justice is posting all of the evidence on their website. Go here to access it. This includes emails, transcripts of conference calls, minutes from Board of Directors meetings, new releases, earning releases and even a floor plan of the Enron offices.

I know I'm weird but I am finding some of this stuff fascinating...

No comments: