Saturday, February 18, 2006

It's Cold

My normal weekend routine is I go to the gym for about an hour and half in the morning and then following that I go and run six miles. Well, this morning when I returned from the gym it was 27 degrees with a wind chill of 17. This is just a little too cold for my taste for running. Now if I lived somewhere where this temperature occurred more consistently then I might adjust but I don't have to worry about that in Texas.

So the decision not to run let me enjoy another activity. I crawled back into our bed and laid there with Seth and Chase watching Little Bear. We had a great time and I tried to savor every minute.

1 comment:

Jeff Dowdle said...

Little Bear is my favorite as well. His parents have to be the best parents in the world. I hope Seth or Chase never find the Teletubbies.